20 April 2011

Not to be left out...

Gabe has a lovey that he adores. Perhaps not quite as much as Abigail loved Piglet but a pretty close second. Anytime he gets a sippy cup, he HAS to have stitch with him to drink it. And he HAS to have him to sleep. And he really loves having him in the car. The other day I was folding laundry and he noticed one of the blankets I was folding and kept reminding me it was HIS blanket. But then he kept bugging me about getting stitch for him. So I did. And he proceeded to make sure that stitch was wrapped up in warmth and sitting right next to him in another blanket. He was pretty happy to get a picture taken with stitch as well. Smiles and even a big long "CHEEEEEEEESE" was ready for the camera. Stitch is, by far, Gabe's best friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment