26 July 2010

Water, Sand, and Towels, Oh My!

I feel like all I've been doing lately is washing, folding, and dragging these everywhere (and repeat):



We've been to so many pools, beaches, lakes, and our own hot tub that it's no wonder my kids look like they have permanent swim suits on. Like this:



And of course the summer is nowhere near over. We still have lots of water activities planned and I'm sure ones will come up that we didn't have planned. But this is what summer is all about, right?

8 comments:

  1. Your kids are going to love that when they are older. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perma-suits and little buns are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of those towels spent a great deal of time in my washing machine during the summer when you and Mindy were kids. I"m surprised they are still in one piece. Oh, and the "best side" of the g-kids is priceless. I think it will be my new wallpaper on the computer

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, that's a blackmail picture if I ever saw one! haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love little kid tan lines. So cute! And I hear ya with the drying and dragging of towels and suits. We've been doing the same thing with daily swim lessons and such.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny. Love the swimsuit lines.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made me laugh out loud. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete