21 July 2010

Gizdich Ranch

Last Saturday we went down to Gizdich Ranch in Watsonville with our family. The kids had so much fun and Joel and I enjoyed watching the kids have so much fun! We also enjoyed a tasty berry pie at the end of the day, too! But I just learned how to make jam (sorry Mom if you think you've ever taught me previously and I'm saying that I *just* learned but.... really I just learned) and I wanted some fruit to use that isn't going to kill me in price at the grocery store. Plus, I don't ever recall seeing Olallieberries in the grocery store anytime recently! Anyway, here are some pics of our day down there. I want to go back in the fall and pick apples!




1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! I want to go there and get some yummy fruit. My mom had taught me to make jam but I don't think I could ever do it on my own.

    ReplyDelete