22 September 2009

No Shame

This is again about Collette. As noted on the side of the blog, she is the humor in our household so it goes that she keeps us laughing. Today we went over to a friends pool to swim. There was an older, semi overweight lady there laying out on a lawn chair. Note to readers~ I am totally UNAWARE of this conversation. The lady told me after the fact what their conversation went like. When she told me I didn't know if I should laugh or be embarrassed. Here's how it went down:

Collette~ Do you have a baby in your tummy?

Lady~ No, I'm too old to have a baby in there

Collette~ Oh, are you going to die soon?

Lady~ I could, I guess

Collette~ Like Michael Jackson?

Lady~ Yes, kinda like Michael Jackson.

Oh Boy. Laugh? Cringe? Both.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh this morning! It's just what I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a character! I am jealous that Cody gets to visit and I don't!

    ReplyDelete