04 March 2008

The Best Husband, Ever!

So Joel says it was for my birthday but really we both know it's just because he loves me so much. He won a contest at work and he won this prize but gave it to me...



If you can't tell, it's me showing off my new iphone. And how ironic that at the moment I was taking this picture, Joel was calling. People at work couldn't believe he is giving this to me instead of keeping it and using it. But he knows how much I use my razr phone for all the things I can (email, trying to use maps, web browsing...) and what great use I will get out of this phone. I love it!!! Thanks, Joel :)

9 comments:

  1. That is so awesome, I would love a cool new phone. I have a razr too and I am sick or it, it is just really slow. I think the I phone is such a cool phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great hubby you have!

    I love the pics - what a beautiful little family you have!

    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet... but, sorry to get away from the post - but, I LOVE your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Joel has spent the last 9 months or so getting the kitchen done. I'm so happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I sent a note to your gmail account. Do you use that one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice husband--BTW I LOVE your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! How generous! And he won it at work! I want to work for Google!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scott got me an iPhone too. He is terribly jealous but I love it and it means so much that he would give it to me. It's only a matter of time though before we both have one:)

    ReplyDelete