28 May 2010

Collette turns 5

On May 20th our Collette celebrated her 5th year with us. I thought it would be fun just to take a quick look back at the last 5 birthdays we've celebrated for her.

Ok, ok, this isn't exactly when she was born but for now, it's one of the earliest I could find on my computer. I think she's about 6 weeks old here with Abigail.



Here is Collette turning 1


And 2. I think we didn't do very much for her on her 2nd birthday. We had recently moved to Boulder and didn't know many people. But here she is, eating a cupcake in her pj's.


Here's us celebrating with our family in the backyard on her 3rd birthday



We had a nice combined birthday party for her and her cousin Izzy for her 4th


This year we went buck wild for her and had a bunch of different celebrations. What a great girl she is!



Here is Collette being silly. I thought this picture captures a lot of Collette's silliness. Our house would be so dull without her around.



And I think to date, this may be my favorite picture of our great little girl. We love you, Collette!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweetie! Sorry we missed the party. It looks like she had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What completely fabulous pictures!! :). We had a great time at the party. Collette seriously looked like herself right from the get-go huh? So cute.

    ReplyDelete