30 December 2010

White Elephant gone wrong

We've had a "tradition" for the last three years with some friends to do the dumbest white elephant possible. If you click on my friend Julianne's blog, you'll see what part of our contribution to the gift exchange was... (ours is beautifully modeled by Stephen) we also threw in some Freakin' Magical Unicorn Gum as well as some Bacon Lip Balm and Onion breath mints. Yum-O, right? BUT.... I do believe that I have not laughed at any gift as much as I laughed at the one I picked. My friend Ben was kind enough to do this for someone and lucky for me-- I won BIG time.



Yes, that's him giving my the classic thumbs up. I laughed until I cried. I also scored some meatball gum as well as an old Prince CD.

Here's to many more years of some GREAT memories at the White Elephant night.

5 comments:

  1. Very funny party. How come Ben's picture isn't hanging on the wall yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim - Laura keeps this next to her bedside table. This is a treat that needs attention at the start and end of each day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laugh! Happy new years, you hace a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, SO sad we missed out! Till next year... I'll be looking for gifts starting this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man....I am really jealous of those leg warmers! Wish I had been there...and I could have really used the meatball gum for the flight!

    ReplyDelete