23 October 2008

Few days left in California

I've had a nice time here in California with Laura and the kids. A lot has happened! We've looked at schools and neighborhoods for our move back, spent time with family, reconnected with old friends, and mourned the loss of another.

While I'll be traveling back and forth, we'll plan to be moved back before Thanksgiving. So, if we missed you this trip, we'll be sure to see you during the holidays.

And for our friends in Colorado, we're going to cram as much visiting in as possible before we move back to the west coast.

3 comments:

  1. Please move back to Sunnyvale:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so going to miss you. I already do. If I think about it I am going to cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea that you guys were moving back to California. It doesn't matter to me either way since i won't be there, but it is still sad. Laura, are you going to watch "Twilight" with the group before you go?

    ReplyDelete