28 September 2011

Abigail's getting older

So Joel and I never put a set age on when we would allow our girls to pierce their ears. I just wanted them to be old enough to take care of their ears themselves once they did it. I didn't want to have to clean, disinfect, deal with an infection, twist, turn, or have anything to do with it, really. I've got enough on my plate to remember earrings. SO, we unofficially told Abigail 8. She turns 8 in about 2 months and was asking us if she could get them pierced a little early. We had no objections since she's pretty responsible with stuff. She asked us on a Sunday and we went over on Monday after school to transform her into a "older" girl. She was so excited to get it done and I have to say, it's been a very easy experience. She loves it and I don't have to do anything about it! Perfect!

Before and After: (I know, you can barely tell...but hang in there, I'm sure there will be more to come)





She's already very excited to change her earrings right before Halloween to something more "festive" :)

1 comment:

  1. She is looking quite grown up and so pretty. I love the hat btw :) Congrats Ab - you look great!

    ReplyDelete